Applying for a Permit
To apply for a permit: Complete the application, submit a complete site plan and pay any fees. Incomplete submittals will not be processed.
- The plans must show the following (provide what is applicable):
- The location and width of all exit doors, aisles in large exhibitor areas, and the main event aisle ways
- The location, size, and identification number of exhibits, booths, cooking booths, and other display spaces
- The location and size of propane (LPG) containers
- The location and width of the fire lanes and the location of fire hydrants
- The distance from tents to property lines, fences, and structures
- The location of fire extinguishers, exit lighting, and exit signs
For event permits in Eugene or Springfield, complete a Fire Safety Event Permit Application.
For Annual Operational Permits in Eugene - Eugene Annual Permit Application
For Annual Operational Permits in Springfield - Springfield Annual Permit Application