It’s Light Up Downtown! The 5th annual Light Up Downtown is an inclusive, family event celebrating community and light in the darkest days of the year. We are kicking off the holiday season in downtown Eugene with music, lights, food and merriment starting at the Park Blocks at 5:15 p.m.
At 7 p.m. the festivities move downtown to the shops, restaurants, and sidewalks around Broadway & Willamette. Holiday lights will adorn storefronts, a DJ and a holiday light display will activate Kesey Square, local arts organizations will introduce their holiday season performances, and model trains will be on display. Bring the whole family, enjoy a festive evening and shop local!
Egan Warming Center will be accepting donations to help those in need this holiday season. Bring new socks, hats, hand & foot warmers to the event to donate. You can also drop-off items through the month of November for Egan Warming Center and the Downtown Ambassadors at two downtown locations, Atrium - 99 W. 10th Ave Suite 118 or Broadway Commerce Center - 44 W Broadway Street.
Mayor Lucy Vinis and opening prayers of welcome from Interfaith Leaders of Eugene.
Cullen Vance, Village School Choir & Sungano Marimba and Danceability International.
- A&P Model Train Club will be sharing their joy of model trains. A smaller T-track will be in the Park Blocks and a large N-Track in the Broadway Commerce Center, 44 W Broadway.
- Gratitude Tree
- The Gift-Free Boutique (supported by Clothes Horse,Buffalo Exchange and St. Vincent de Paul): offering free, quality clothing in a dignified and welcoming space to people in Eugene who may not have the opportunity to shop and buy new clothes.
- 15th Night will share information about their program and host FREE cider donated by Capella Market.
- Egan Warming Center will share information about their program and serve FREE popcorn provided by The Kiva.
- Soft Horizons Knitting Circle: Learn basic knitting techniques and learn about the Caps for Kids Program.
Euphoria Chocolate Company
Tostones Authentic Caribbean Cuisine
Franz Bakery with free grilled cheese
Free cider and more!