Incremental Development Alliance Virtual Seminar- Mark your Calendars!
The City of Eugene will host the Incremental Development Alliance (IncDev) for its virtual Small Scale Developer Seminar on Thursday, April 21st from 9:00AM - 1:00PM PST.
This Seminar on small scale real estate development focuses on project formation. IncDev takes a big picture view of neighborhood-based development to help attendees analyze what makes a good project, how a building makes money, and how small developers interact with the broader ecosystem of professionals in the built environment. The goal is to help locals build things that are profitable, make them proud, and improve their neighborhoods. This Seminar builds off of the free Small Scale Development Lecture held virtually on February 24. A recording of that event is available here.
Tickets for the Small Scale Developer Virtual Seminar are available at this link.
- Regular Registration ($89) is open until April 15, 2022.
- Last Minute Registration Rate ($109) is open until the event is full.
This education series focuses on learning and building the skills and teams necessary for small scale, grassroots development in our community. The series is best suited for the following:
- Community leaders or professionals in business associations, main streets associations, historic preservation groups and neighborhood improvement groups looking to champion incremental development in their communities
- Individuals in construction, design, planning or real estate looking to enhance their current practices or make a career transition
- Professionals in non-profit development organizations, churches, and community development or housing development organizations who need new strategies for small development
- Public sector professionals in city management, economic development, planning, and related agencies who are looking to help small development projects succeed
- Private banking professionals specializing in mortgages, commercial real estate loans or SBA loans, and professionals as at Community Development Financial Institutions and Community Foundations who want to be more effective investment partners
Incremental Development Alliance (IncDev) is a national non-profit organization that helps locals strengthen their communities and neighborhoods with small-scale projects.
Learn more and register here: https://www.incrementaldevelopment.org/events/eugeneseminar